Before getting started with the Bronze award, we ask you to complete the following steps:
- STEP 1: Complete the Run Around Survey, found in Admin Documents. This is great for getting the children involved and motivated from the very beginning and helps us to evaluate your progress.
- STEP 2: Print and display your Bronze Progress Certificate. This will be filled in as you work your way through the relevant criteria.
- STEP 3: Ensure your digital Go Cornish badge is displayed on your school website. This should have been sent to you via Cornwall Council after your Welcome CPD session. Let us know if it hasn’t arrived.
- STEP 4: Download the Bronze Award Criteria. This provides you with shortcut links to all the documents and resources your school needs to complete the award.
- STEP 5: Get cracking! Share your Go Cornish Portal login details with teachers, and start delivering the Go Cornish programme in your school.